In August 2022, American Heritage School will welcome its first class to our new Downtown Salt Lake City Campus, located just northwest of the Conference Center of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, at 142 W. 200 N. Families with children in grades K–9 are invited to inquire for additional information. After 50 wonderful years in Utah County, American Heritage is pleased to bring our rigorous academics, principles of liberty, and focus on the restored gospel of Jesus Christ to Salt Lake City area students and their families.
Join us in downtown Salt Lake City this August! | Education for the Heart, in the Heart of it All.
Faithful education saves lives and brings strength and joy. For more than 50 years, American Heritage School has educated hearts and minds, with remarkable spiritual and academic outcomes. Thousands of children and families are grateful members of a school community they say has supported, educated, and uplifted their entire families.
As you embark on your American Heritage journey, here’s what you can expect:
- Warm, faithful, highly qualified teachers who know and love their subject matter, the gospel of Jesus Christ, and American Heritage’s transformative approach to teaching and learning — an approach that will enable your children to grasp academic concepts and gospel principles by study and by faith.
- Exceptional academic curriculum in which students learn to observe carefully, reason accurately from cause to effect, discover relevance, and make detailed records to remember and share what they learn.
- Small class sizes that help each student engage more deeply in learning, interact more fully in class, and receive more focused attention and guidance as they formulate their own ideas.
- A school-wide Honor Code of kindness that invites children to make friends and encourage one another as they strive to become Christian disciples and faithful scholars.
- Uniform and grooming standards to keep children focused on learning, unity, and modesty, and to avoid distractions that can stem from fads of clothing, jewelry, accessories, or grooming.
- A media and technology policy that sets clear standards for what your children will see, hear, and discuss at school.
- Excellent communication with teachers and administration so you always know what your child is learning and experiencing at school each week.
- And so much more…
If any or all of these describe your expectations, we invite you to inquire for additional information today. We would love to begin a dialogue to explore how an American Heritage education can become a reality for you and your family. Our beautiful downtown Salt Lake City campus and our devoted staff await you. Inquire today!
Grades K–9 will be available on campus in August 2022, with grades 10–12 online. Grades 10–12 will open live at the Salt Lake City school as soon as demand is sufficient. Please list all your children in your inquiry, so we can gauge immediate and future interest in grades 10–12.
We’re eager to meet your family and explore the opportunities of an American Heritage education with you.
If you have immediate questions we can answer, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org