AHS Mission Statement
American Heritage School assists parents worldwide in developing the hearts, minds, and bodies of students to realize their divine potential by:
- Being useful in the hands of the lord in building the kingdom of God on earth;
- Increasing faith in and knowledge of the Plan of Salvation;
- Developing a love, understanding and appreciation for America and the founding fathers;
- Developing the academic knowledge and skills necessary to be able to make self-education a life-long pursuit;
- Learning to reason and discern between right and wrong, truth and error;
- Developing character and self-government of mind and body; and
- Conducting themselves in all aspects of life as Christians.
All activities, teaching, governance, and administration are to be accomplished in light of the above objectives and in so far as possible in harmony with revealed principles of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and laws of the land. All teachers, staff, administrators and trustees shall strive to be living examples of the values, principles, and skills taught at the school.
American Heritage School is an effective educational resource for parents worldwide in assisting children and families to realize their divine potential.
Each student attending American Heritage School will encounter teaching and examples that encourage development in a variety of positive values. Three values that all administrators, teachers, and staff focus on are:
- Christlike Character
- Transformational Scholarship
- Responsible Liberty
Click on the pictures below to find out more about these values.